5 Ways to Improve the Curb Appeal of Your Home
You’ve bought a home and it’s a considerable investment. Does your home have curb appeal? We have all noticed that one house; it sticks out like a sore thumb. Don’t be that one house! Below are 5 ways to improve the curb appeal of your home.
• Landscaping doesn’t necessarily mean having expensive plants and an extensive design. What it does mean is keeping bushes trimmed, flower beds/lawns weeded and grass mowed. To keep it green make sure you water or have an irrigation system installed.
• Landscape Lighting – it can be as simple as having your entry walk line with solar lights. You can go quite extensive with lighting– spot lighting, shadow lighting etc… Lighting not only enhances your curb appeal, it adds to the security of your home. Intruders will think twice about trying to enter a lit home. They will look to an unlit home.
• Repairing any damage to exterior – that can be painting your home, fixing any damaged siding. or gutters that are bent or pulled away from the house, fixing a broken screen door, or shutters that are hanging haphazardly.
• Having the whole house including decks and porches cleaned with a Low or Soft Pressure Wash. Our technique of cleaning your homes exterior is the most effective for removing mold, mildew, dirt or salt water build up.
• Clean those windows! Living in a beach area especially adds to the dirty, streaked windows. Caretaker Services will clean your windows, window sills, and screens.
• Having the roof cleaned and gutters cleaned professionally. Caretaker Services can also handle your roof cleaning with no-pressure roof cleaning.
• Keeping walkways and driveways clean. Having these areas cleaned professionally will be the finishing touch to a clean home and excellent curb appeal. Ask about our 10% discount when combined with a whole house cleaning!
Simple maintenance done periodically will add value to your home. Using a professional Myrtle Beach pressure washing service like Caretaker Services will insure your curb appeal makes you ‘that house’ in a good way. Unlike high pressure washes, our low and soft pressure wash techniques minimize potential damage that other pressure washers can create.